Click here to view available ASPMN® merchandise.
Printable ASPMN® mechandise form: Product order form
Online Education Offerings
The American Society for Pain Management Nursing® continues to support its mission to educate Pain Management Nurses. ASPMN® has broadened its educational outreach to webinars and an online portal, which allows pain management nursing professionals opportunities for professional development and the opportunity to earn continuing education credits necessary to maintain certifications 365 days a year. Pricing for these presentations are very economical and are accessible at a time and location that is convenient for you.
Conference General Sessions
- Jean Guveyan Lecture: Quality Pain Care for All Older Adults: Progress and Future Directions
- Nursing Pain Practice: The Need to Consider Policies Governing Prescriptive Authority
- Quality Indicators for Post-Operative Pain Management
- Jean Guveyan Lecture: Will the Mystery of Pain Ever Be Unraveled?
- The Enigma of Evidence-Based Practice - Are We Really Evidence-Based in Our Practice?
- New and Innovative Pharmacologic Strategies to Treat Pain Evaluation
- Monitoring for Opioid-Induced Sedation and Respiratory Depression
To access the Conference General Sessions menu, click here.