RENEW OR DONATE TODAY!
Membership Renewal and Auto-Pay Enrollment and Donations Open
Step 1: For ANY ASPMN transaction, you must set up an account in our new database, if you haven’t already done so. Our new database launched in September 2021. If you haven’t logged in to the ASPMN website since then, you will need to follow the steps below.
Create a new password for your ASPMN® account. (Your old password will no longer work)
1. Click “Set Up An Account”
2. Enter the email address associated with your account.
3. Enter a password for your account and click “Continue”
Step 2: Renew Your 2022 Membership or Donate to ASPMN
Click here to log in, verify your information, and save changes.
Under the Membership Menu at the top of the page, select Join/Renew.
- Review and update your demographic information. New this year – You can now select whether or not you’d like to receive a hard copy of the Journal. Your membership provides you with access to the PMN Journal both electronically and via hard copy. If you no longer wish to receive a paper copy of the journal, check the box for “PMN Journal Online Access Only” in your profile
- Choose your membership type from the drop down box.
Enroll in Auto-pay! Save time next year by clicking the option for “I wish to renew my dues automatically with my credit card.” Save your credit card on the payment screen and you’ll be renewed for this year and ready to renew in the future! (If you were previously enrolled in auto-pay, you will need to enroll again.)
Already logged into the new database but forgot your password? Click the link to reset your password on the login screen.
Please do not hesitate to contact ASPMN® Staff firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance. Thank you for your continued support of ASPMN®.
Thank You!! We appreciate having you as a member!